Sign in to follow this  
bIllyb

I have seen so many different online dating resources but I still can't find the best one for myself

I have seen so many different online dating resources but I still can't find the best one for myself... Can someone here recommend me something nice? Thanks in advance.

It's great that you have decided to ask our opinion here but personally I recommend you to check some reviews on the Internet. Good luck with it my friend

I know that there are a lot of different nice resources but personally I strongly recommend you to check this website on nerdydatingsites.com because these reviews may be super useful for you there. If you still have any questions, you may try to write me here and I will help you. Hope that it will be useful

If you want to find a reliable site and are in doubt then you need to read more about dating sites and read reviews for example on the site https://www.tendermeets.com/otaku-dating.html. You can find descriptions of many sites and compare them. After that, you will be able to understand which of these sites is right for you and where you can find the person you need.